Lunch/Drink Specials, Web Sales, New Items and Recipes – life at VT Fiddle Heads
This week’s newsletter…
Hello Fiddle Heads People!
Hoping you are well and happy! Today’s been a day to get caught up with things: cleaning/organizing around the cafe, getting blog posts up, Facebook pictures up, making food and now this newsletter. It was a great week – I’m stoked to meet the good people that come in for the first time and also the repeat lovies have a special place in my heart. This week ahead we have these current specials posted and I’m thinking about making a raw meatloaf wrap and some RAWvioli so please stop in for some lunch or TO GO items. I’ve also made some gRAWnola, Breakfast Buckwheat Bars, LORAH balls and the dessert this week is the incredibly decandent HEAVENLY Layered Cake.
I also have new products in and sales going on! My FAVORITE things – YIPPEE! I have local soaps, lotions and massage oils from Honey Bee Soaps in Morrisville VT. I also have more Sea Chi skin care products. They are from Matt’s hometown so they are extended local! 🙂 I have the most amazing meditation cards ever from 2 beautiful peeps that actually paid us a visit this week! They are called Cloud Dancing Cards. I have BEAUTIFUL, fair trade, palm wax, aromatherapy Chakra candles and I have Sandra Lory’s Mandala Botanicals – her elixirs are so glorious – I felt they were made just for me…
Check out my blog for recipes:
• my smoothie today – goji pink smoothie
Hours of operation
Tuesday – Friday: 10 am until 6 pm
Saturday: noon until 4 (unless you see the open sign out – if you see the open sign/flag, then come on in!)
Now for the specials: http://www.vt-fiddle.com/rawfood/fiddle_heads_cafe.php
This is my UN-Pizza! My Original Recipe!
The crust is dehydrated but everything else is fresh.
My motto is to keep the water in the food as much as possible…
Hydrating food makes for the best eats!
Menu Items for this week and next:
- Good EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) Milky Shake
- Pink Smoothie (Calcium Rich and full of sprouts)
- Chocolate Smoothie (Calcium/Magnesium Rich and yes, full of green sprouts!)
- Green Smoothie (Calcium, Potassium, EFAs – green nutrition!)
- My Favorite Juice
- Drink Your Facial Juice
- HEAVENLY Layered Cake
- Kefir Soda
- Ginger Kombucha from Toll a Bell Farm
- Hot Cacao
- Hot Teas/Coffees
- The Dipsters: 2 choices of Cheddary Cheeze and Italian Garden Cheeze. Ginger Crackers will be what you use to do the dippin’! ginger crackers: flax seeds, bragg’s liquid aminos, ground ginger, garlic powder
- RAWsome Wrap: Pick your potion: Cheddary Cheeze and Italian Garden Cheeze. The wrap is kale or collard leaves. The filling: dollop of your choice of salad or cheeze, house kim chi, carrots, sprouts, dulse and some of the best black olives ever.
- UN Pizza – wheat and dairy free! crust: sprouted buckwheat, flax, ground ginger, italian seasoning, garlic, mild chili powder, sea salt, lemon juice. Cheddary Cheeze. raw pizza sauce: sun-dried tomatoes, olive oil, mild chili powder, agave, sea salt, italian seasoning, cayenne. marinated veggies: onions, mushrooms, red peppers, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, agave, Bragg’s liquid aminos, italian seasoning, cumin, sea salt and garlic.
- RAWsome Chili with “Sour Creme” – sprouted barley, bell peppers, red onions, corn, carrots, garlic, yellow onions, tomatoes, oranges, dates, sun-dried tomatoes, Bragg’s liquid aminos, curry, cumin, italian seasoning, chili powder, cayenne. Sour creme is made from cashews, onion and sea salt.
heavenly layered cake!
Have you seen the inside of our cafe/store yet? Well, here it is!
The inside of our cafe. For more photos, check out our Facebook page here!
|ALERT! We are adding all our cafe products online so you can order them “to go” – give us a lunch order or a bulk order and we’ll fill it for you. Let us know the approximate time that you will be picking it up and we’ll have it ready for you. For now, call us or email us if you’d like to place a lunch order…|
New Products and Sale Items
Be sure to check out the calendar pages to see what is going on in our little world here.
|Everything that I sell are items that I personally use and love. That’s my whole “shtick”. We pride ourselves on being a “green” business (which means biodegradable/compostable packaging, among other things) and for selling local and “extended” local items! Come in and see/feel the fun colors and feel of the place. We are getting lots of compliments and thanks from many for being here in Worcester. Thank you!|
|NEED A NUT MILK BAG? Get your wholesale/retail nut milk bags here. Check out our hemp and nylon filtering bags. GREAT NEWS! We now have 100% compostable bags to package our bags in! As you know, it is our mission to be a sustainable company and that’s not just for our business sales, but for our business practices, meaning our packaging and shipping materials. MORE GREAT NEWS! We now have OVAL shaped bags in both nylon and hemp! YIPPEEEE!!!!|
|http://www.vt-fiddle.com/rawfood/how_to_make_nut_milk.php – at the top of the page, you’ll see links to do various things with your nut milk bag and VitaMix. Recipes included! YAY!|
Thank you for your RAWsome time and energy! Please contact me for information or other raw goodies (both bulk and prepared.)
In joy and in health,
Vermont Fiddle Heads
18 Worcester Village Road
Worcester, VT 05682
Please check out our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Worcester-VT/Vermont-Fiddle-Heads/63781489465?ref=nf – Become a fan and check out photos, events and notes. MM-kay?
P.S. Keep checking back on the shop. Adding products as we speak! http://vt-fiddle.com/shop/
P.P.S. Need some bulk food items? Or great reading/educational material? Hella awesome skincare products? We’ve got: Healing Cancer from the Inside Out DVD, Pacifica Perfume Products, Candles and Lotions, WiseWays Herbals, Sea Chi skincare, The China Study book, Joel Fuhrman books and audio, heavy duty dehydrators, new products by Health Force Nutritionals, really raw oats, raw nori sheets, chia seeds, turkish mulberries, dandy blend (a dandelion coffee substitute), wasabi powder, kelp noodles, dandelion leek miso by south river, garlic red pepper miso by south river, Eating for Beauty by David Wolfe, Naked Chocolate by David Wolfe and Shazzie, Sun Warrior Biofermented Rice Protein powder (in natural and chocolate flavors), marine phytoplankton, lucuma powder, yacon slices, really raw cashews, artisana coconut butter and goji berries. Please contact me if you are interested in getting any of these items.
With everything we sell, items can be picked up or I can mail them to you.