GAME CHANGING ORDER leads to Inventory Sale, NEW HOURS for this week and more!
linda’s raw food newsletter
Hello there Good Fiddle Heads People!
There’s lots going on in the Fiddle Heads world so let’s begin. I want to say thank you to the VT School Board people and their affiliates who recently invited me to do 2 workshops at their wellness retreat in Stowe. It was great fun and I was inspired by the openness of everyone who attended. Thank you again.
First off, we have modified hours this week:
- Saturday, June 30th we are CLOSED to do some organizing in the shop.
- Tuesday, July 3rd, we are CLOSED because I’m taking a mini birthday break.
- Wednesday, July 4th, my actual birthday, we will be open. Please come in for a smoothie, for some lunch or to pick up some items and enjoy the festivities in Worcester. Stick around until after dark for the great fireworks in the village as well!
- Thursday & Friday, we are open 12 - 6
- Saturday, July 7th, we will be CLOSED.
- We will resume regular hours after the 7th. (Tues - Friday 12 - 6 and Sat 12 - 4)
We have our modified/updated menu (see below and here at this link: http://www.vt-fiddle.com/rawfood/fiddle_heads_cafe.php) and have some weekly specials:
THE TIMES THEY ARE A-CHANGIN’ - Inventory Blow Out Sale
We recently received a GAME-CHANGING nut milk bag order and it means that we have added more sewing machines and have TWO job openings available. Here is our Craigslist ad for the job openings: http://burlington.craigslist.org/trd/3093926525.html
We also have been rearranging the entire upstairs to house the machines and we need to thin out inventory and other stuff in order to hold around 7000+ yards of fabric. (I will have to attach a photo of this in a future newsletter because I don’t even know what that looks like myself!)
I’m listing out some items that we have to weed out. PLEASE contact us if you are interested in any of these. We are excited to pass along our wholesale costs to you for these items because we really need the space. Call it an inventory blow-out sale.
For everything listed below, please email me for QTY and price…
- Bulk Herbs from A to Z (ok, more like Y) - please check our website for the massive listing of herbs we have and then let us know what you’d like.
- Medicinal Mushrooms (Reishi, Chaga) - we have BULK quantities of this.
- Bulk Sunflower seeds - 50 or more lbs
- Brazil nuts, Hazelnuts, raw Buckwheat in BULK quantities
- Bulk shredded coconut - 20 or more lbs
- BOOKS! I have to thin out the book inventory I have upstairs.
- Biodegradable Food Packaging - various cups and To-Go items that I have too much of and need to find new homes for. Please let anyone you know in the food industry know please. We are happy to send in the mail.
- Old Fashioned nut butter grinders. We have 2 of them - they are refurbished and never used by us.
- Restaurant Size Salad Spinner
- 8 Demitasse Cups (clear glass with metal handle) for espresso
- Stainless Steel Commercial Juicer for super CHEAP - brandy new!
- Metal racks - various sizes. These come from ULINE - they are commercial grade and super sturdy
- Display racks - glass and metal display racks in various sizes
- 2 upholstered oak chairs
- JARS! Jars for making candles, for holding lotions, herbs, tincture bottles, mason jars of various sizes. Oh so many JARS!
- NORI SHEETS in 50 sheets and 100 sheets packaging
- We have some items listed on EBAY - things like books and superfood powders: http://myworld.ebay.com/vtfiddleheads
For everything listed above, please email me for QTY and price…
|Even MORE changes:
For those of you who have come into the shop, you have noticed how WONDERFUL it smells inside. We have a chocolatier making chocolate in our kitchen space now, too. The wonderful and talented Liberty Chocolates is delighting our senses with 5 chocolates (soon to be more, I’m told!)
This is a painting that I did of my dad and step-mom for their wedding, 13 years ago. We recently had a health scare with my step-mom and since then I’ve been finding all these old photos and pictures of their wedding. They are a happy couple and I love them both. May they have many many more years together in good health and with lots of laughter and fun. xoxo Dad & Gwynne!
This is a time of change and what fun, exciting and delicious change it is! Thank you for being with us for this. Lots of love and hugs to you my friends!
Vermont Fiddle Heads
18 Worcester Village Road
Worcester, VT 05682
P.P.S. Please contact me if you are interested raw food classes or challenges.