Here is the quick-style chilli recipe that I’ve taken the liberty of modifying a bit.
- 2 carrots
- 2 celery
- 1 red pepper
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup leek (1 small onion will work if you don’t have any leeks)
- Add about 1/4 cup olive oil
- Celtic sea salt, the coarse gray kind
- 1/2 cup soaked sun dried tomatoes (I add more)
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 avocados
- 1 T ginger
- little more Celtic salt
- 2 T Chili powder (or more)
- 2 t ground cumin
- and cayenne (anywhere from a titch to 2 t of the stuff. HOT!)
Chop this by hand or via the food processor (my preference.) You can warm up in the dehydrator but WHY BOTHER?? It’s delicious as is.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a dollop of swiss cheeze inside a leafie green or piece of cabbage.