a green smoothie that both my kids like!
by Linda Wooliever
Now you have to do a bit of pre-planning here. You have to make the hazelnut ice cream and have it ready to make this smoothie. Thankfully making raw ice creams are SUPER easy and they make a big quantity so you’ll have this for lots of good eatin’ times. I wanted to make a green smoothie that was creamy and smooth so that the kids would feel as if they were having a milk shake instead of a healthy drink. TA-DAAA! Here it is!
- 4 small red bananas
- 1 clementine (use a 1/2 cup of berries if you don’t have a clementine)
- 1 heaping TBSP vitamineral green
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, washed
- 1/2 cup hazelnut ice cream (raw version)
- 1 scoop Sun Warrior natural protein powder
- 1 drizzle agave (optional)
- lots and lots of water
Blend and serve – this makes a full pitcher so a family of 4-6 can have this and feel very satisfied from it.