Hello Fiddle Heads People!
Hoping you are well and happy! It’s been another fun week. Just made some fresh chocolate mint fudge, chocolate orange fudge, God Butter and Goddess Butter! (See other specials below) We just got a delivery of LOVELY local teas from the Love and Tea Co. We have really delicious kombucha concoctions made by Karen at Toll a Bell Farm. We have the flavors listed below. Also have some VT Honey Garden Apitherapy’s Elderberry Syrup back in stock. That last batch sold out pretty quickly.
I’m working on some raw vegan meat (veat) loaf here and gonna make some BLT kind of sandwiches. That’s always fun! Think I’ll make it on some not so typical raw onion bread (not typical as in not super OILY!) 🙂 If you are interested in receiving some raw food goodies to your doorstep, consider the Mystery Box.
I also have new tee shirts in! Here I am smiling all FULLY bright!
lil ol (tall) me fully stoked to wear this organic cotton, low-impact dyed tee. There are 3 colors to choose from. I have men’s shirts available now too! iFully dude! Right on!
Check out my blog for recipes and other fun stuff. I’ve made some good dinners this past week and posted some of the recipes on the blog.
Hours of operation
Tuesday: 10 – 6
Wednesday: 12 – 6
Thursday: 10 – 6
Friday: 12 – 6
Saturday: 11:30 – 4
Now for the specials: http://www.vt-fiddle.com/rawfood/fiddle_heads_cafe.php
This is my UN-Pizza! My Original Recipe!
Menu Items for this week and next:
Other Food items for sale this week and next:
- gRAWnola – $9.75/ 8 oz bag
- LORAH balls – $1.95/pkg
- buckwheat breakfast bars – $4.00/ 4oz pkg
- buckwheat, date, mulberries sweetie cakes – $4.00/ 4 oz pkg
- shallots – $4.20/lb
- Good EFAs (Essential Fatty Acids) Milky Shake
- Pink Smoothie (Calcium Rich and full of sprouts)
- Chocolate Smoothie (Calcium/Magnesium Rich and yes, full of green sprouts!)
- Green Smoothie (Calcium, Potassium, EFAs – green nutrition!)
- My Favorite Juice
- Drink Your Facial Juice
- Chocolate Mousse Pie with chocolate pecan crust
- Kefir Soda
- Hot Cacao
- Hot Teas/Coffees
- Superfood “Lattes”
- Goji Burst – Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha calendula flowers, green rooibos, lemongrass, safflower petals, nettle leaves, orange peels, mango ceylon tea, goji juice
- Mellow Mint – Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha spearmint, lemon balm, lemon verbena, lemon thyme, lavender, chamomile, orange peels
- Sencha Rose – Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha green sencha leaf tea, nettles leaves, green rooibos, rose petals, rosehips, lavender flowers
- Acai Burst – Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha lemongrass, rosehips, chickory root, fennel, hibiscus, orange peels, spearmint leaves, roses, acai juice
- Cranapple Ginseng – Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha fresh hawthorne berries, dried cranberries, rosehips, hibiscus flowers, orange peels, ginseng, ginger, lavender, lemon verbena
- Power Mint – Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha oatstraw, calendula, lemon balm, peppermint, lemon thyme, alfalfa leaf, wheatgrass powder, barley grass powder, spinach powder
- The Dipsters: 2 choices of Cheddary Cheeze and Italian Garden Cheeze. My pizza crackers will be what you use to do the dippin’! crackers: sprouted buckwheat, flax, ground ginger, italian seasoning, garlic, mild chili powder, sea salt, lemon juice.
- RAWsome Wrap: Pick your potion: Cheddary Cheeze and Italian Garden Cheeze. The wrap is kale or collard leaves. The filling: dollop of your choice of salad or cheeze, house kim chi, carrots, sprouts, dulse and some of the best black olives ever.
- RAWmarkable Chili with “Sour Creme” – sprouted barley, bell peppers, red onions, corn, carrots, garlic, yellow onions, tomatoes, oranges, dates, sun-dried tomatoes, Bragg’s liquid aminos, curry, cumin, italian seasoning, chili powder, cayenne. Sour creme is made from cashews, onion and sea salt.
- RAWvioli – local turnips, pine nuts, macadamia nuts, walnuts, lemon juice, liquid aminos, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, agave, olive oil, cayenne, sea salt. Served over greens.
- Baby Greens Salad with Almond Orange Ginger Dressing – baby greens, onion, cabbage, carrots, mushroom with delicious OIL FREE dressing: really raw almond butter, oranges, liquid aminos, lemon juice, raw agave and ginger. DEEEELICIOUS!
heavenly layered cake!
Have you seen the inside of our cafe/store yet? Well, check them out! (Or better yet, stop on in!)
|ALERT! We are adding all our cafe products online so you can order them “to go” – give us a lunch order or a bulk order and we’ll fill it for you. Let us know the approximate time that you will be picking it up and we’ll have it ready for you. For now, call us or email us if you’d like to place a lunch order…|
New Products and Sale Items
Be sure to check out the calendar pages to see what is going on in our little world here.
|Everything that I sell are items that I personally use and love. That’s my whole “shtick”. We pride ourselves on being a “green” business (which means biodegradable/compostable packaging, among other things) and for selling local and “extended” local items! Come in and see/feel the fun colors and feel of the place. We are getting lots of compliments and thanks from many for being here in Worcester. Thank you!|
|NEED A NUT MILK BAG? Get your wholesale/retail nut milk bags here. Check out our hemp and nylon filtering bags. GREAT NEWS! We now have 100% compostable bags to package our bags in! As you know, it is our mission to be a sustainable company and that’s not just for our business sales, but for our business practices, meaning our packaging and shipping materials. MORE GREAT NEWS! We now have OVAL shaped bags in both nylon and hemp! YIPPEEEE!!!!|
|http://www.vt-fiddle.com/rawfood/how_to_make_nut_milk.php – at the top of the page, you’ll see links to do various things with your nut milk bag and VitaMix. Recipes included! YAY!|
Thank you for your RAWsome time and energy! Please contact me for information or other raw goodies (both bulk and prepared.)
In joy and in health,
Vermont Fiddle Heads
18 Worcester Village Road
Worcester, VT 05682
Please check out our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Worcester-VT/Vermont-Fiddle-Heads/63781489465?ref=nf – Become a fan and check out photos, events and notes. MM-kay?
P.S. Keep checking back on the shop. Adding products as we speak! http://vt-fiddle.com/shop/
Please contact me if you are interested in getting any of these items.
With everything we sell, items can be picked up or I can mail them to you.