from Juliano’s RAW the uncook book.
This says it serves 2 but there is NO WAY that it serves 2 – more like 5-8.
- 1 1/3 cups walnuts, soaked & drained
- 1 1/3 cups sunflower seeds, soaked & drained
- 1 1/3 cups almonds, soaked & drained
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 11/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 cups Marinated Portobello, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1/2 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, de-stemmed and minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, minced
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 1/2 teaspons cumin seeds (not powder)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 recipe Barbeque Sauce
Process nuts in a food process, vitamix or juicer with the blank screen on. Process until a dough-like consistency.
If using the food processor, add rest of ingredients except for the barbeque sauce and process until smooth.
On a solid dehydrating sheet, shape the mixture into a loaf about 1 1/2 inches high. Dehydrate for 1 hour at 105º. Remove the loaf and baste it with the barbeque sauce.
Dehydrate for 2-3 more hours at 105º and serve immediately.