from site: rawsacramento.net/ from Chef Chad Sarno
- 2 bananas
- 1 scoop of frozen berries
- 1 scoop of Maca
(Linda’s note: only a tsp of Maca – ee gads! how much mojo does one need?!)
- 1 scoop of hemp seeds or other seeds – (got it here if you need it)
- scoop of spirulina
- tiny scoop of bee pollen – I carry this as well! 🙂
- 1 scoop of Super Green Power mix – Vitamineral green – that’s the stuff
- 2 scoops of Red Star Nutritional powder – (nutritional yeast? wow, yep, I’ve got that, too)
- 2 dates with pits removed – (VERY important to remove them pits)
- 4 ice cubes in a base of FRESH pure Apple Juice – about 12 oz.
- 4 oz of pure water
Blend for 60 seconds.
Their note: This power drink will send you through your day with such energy and bounty – you will not know what you did before you had this EVERY morning.
The list to get at the health food store is extensive and will be about $100 – for a month supply – and worth every cent.