- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 – 2 cups filtered water*
- 1 banana, fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp ground flax or sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp ground hemp seeds*
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger, or 1 inch fresh, peeled
- 1 tiny squirt of raw agave particularly if you are serving to the kiddies
- optional: tiny squirt of lemon
Blend ingredients for about 30 seconds in a blender. Pour in your fav glass and enjoy! It’s a gorgeous color and with the flax/sesame and hemp seeds, you’ll be adding things like calcium, protein and nice fatty acids to your pretty drink.
*Alternatively, you can make your own hemp milk and use that in place of the hemp seeds and water. Either way is delicious.
NOTE: Frozen fruits make a thicker smoothies as does less water.