Wanted to add another recipe. I’m making it tonight and am going to eat it in a wrap. Here goes:
• 1/3 cup each of pine nuts, sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds
• 3 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
• 1/2 red bell pepper
• 2 cloves garlic
• 1/2 tsp Celtic sea salt
• 1 tsp dill
• 1 /2 tsp italian seasoning
• 2 T lemon juice
Put all ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate.
Serving suggestion: Make a Wrap!
For the Wrap
* RAWvarti Cheese * 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (optional)
* lucinato kale or collard leaves * 2 cups sprouts of your choice
* handful fresh basil, chopped (optional) * 1 cup whole leaf dulse
* 1/2 avocado, cut into cubes or slices * 3/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
* 1/3 cup scallions, chopped * pitted/sliced italian olives
Wash the collard or kale leave and chop the stem at the bottom of the leaf. Spread a dollop of the cheese along the entire length of the collard greens. Top with layers of the basil, avocado, cilantro, sprouts, dulse, tomatoes, scallions and olives. Roll up & enjoy. Perfect lunch or dinner. If you don’t want to wrap in a collard or kale leaf, use a sprouted grain tortilla and the rest of the toppings. This is a DELICIOUS wrap.