The original Bach Rescue® Remedy
For those who act and think quickly, and have no patience for what they
see as the slowness of others. They often prefer to work alone. Teaches
empathy and understanding of and patience with others. We've found it
very fast-acting in alleviating an impatient attitude and lowering
- Star of Bethlehem:
For trauma and shock, whether experienced recently or in the past.
Teaches the ability to recover from traumas and to integrate them into
the present life.
- Cherry Plum:
For those who fear losing control of their thoughts and actions and
doing things they know are bad for them or which they consider wrong.
Teaches trust in one's spontaneous wisdom and the courage to follow
- Rock Rose: For situations in which one experiences panic or terror.
For those who find their lives unhappy and withdraw into fantasy
worlds. They are ungrounded and indifferent to the details of everyday
life. Teaches one to establish a bridge between the physical world and
the world of ideas; may foster great creativity. Is also used to bring
clarity and alertness to the present moment.
combination of Bach Flower Remedies is especially beneficial when you
find yourself in traumatic situations, such as, stress, emergencies,
after getting bad news, before an exam or job interview and all other
kind of situations where we suddenly lose balance mentally. The
Remedies quickly get us back in our normal balance so that we calmly
can deal with any situation.
A TRUSTED BRAND
FOR OVER 70 YEARS
IN 66 COUNTRIES
20 ml (0.7 fl oz)
A homeopathic remedy. Contains 27% alcohol.
* Store below 77* F (25* C)
* No artificial colors, artificial fragrances or
* Active ingredients made according to the
Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the
United States (HPUS)
Provides natural relief from emotional fatigue caused by
stress or strain during times of personal difficulty.
* Keep out of reach of children
* If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
* Consult a physician for use in children under 12 years of age
* Keep away from eyes
* For occasional use only
* Consult a physician if condition exists for more than
* Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep. If fatigue
or drowsiness persists or continues to recur, consult
* Check that tamper-proof seal is not broken before first use
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 22 March, 2010.