Fiddle Heads Cafe! We are finally open!
If you’d like to place an order, please call it in at 802-223-2111 or email us here. Thank you!
Our Specials this week are:
Good EFAs Milky Shake – $5.75/ 16 ounce
banana, coconut milk, sprouts, chia seeds, water, agave
Pink Smoothie (Calcium Rich) – $5.75/ 16 ounce
banana, strawberries or raspberries, sprouts, lemon juice, raw tahini, raw agave, filtered water
Chocolate Smoothie (Calcium/Magnesium Rich) – $5.75/ 16 ounce banana, blackberries, sprouts, vanilla, raw tahini, raw cacao powder, raw agave, water
Green Smoothie (Calcium, Potassium, EFAs) – $5.75/ 16 ounce banana, berries, green sprouts, VitaMineral Green, chia seeds, raw agave, water
My Favorite Juice
12. oz. 16 oz.
carrots, apple, ginger, green leafies, lemon
Get Your Brain On Juice
12. oz. 16 oz.
carrots, apples, Brain On E3 Live shot
HEAVENLY Layered Cake – $4.00/ slice
walnuts, raw cacao powder, cashews, almond butter, coconut oil, agave, avocados, vanilla, orange oil, filtered water
The Dipsters – $6.00/ plate – all organic!
Choice of Dipsters: Italian Garden Cheeze and Cheddary Cheeze. Ginger Crackers will be what you use to do the dippin’! ginger crackers: flax seeds, bragg’s liquid aminos, ground ginger, garlic powder
RAWsome Wrap – $7.00/ 2 wraps – all organic!
Pick your potion: Italian Garden Cheeze or Cheddary Cheeze. The wrap is kale or collard leaves.
The filling: dollop of your choice of salad or cheeze, house kim chi, carrots, sprouts, dulse and some of the best black olives ever.
Ingredients of the Cheezes
Italian Garden Cheeze: sundried tomatoes, red bell pepper, carrot, cashews, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, onion, agave, sea salt, italian seasoning.
Cheddary Cheeze: raw cashews, red bell pepper, lemon juice, water, nutritional yeast, raw tahini, garlic, onion, sea salt
YIPPEE!! Our hours are:
Tuesday – Friday from 10 am until 6 pm
Saturday from noon until 4 pm
Come in for:
- juices – made with many local ingredients and always organic
- smoothies – made with many local ingredients and always organic
- elixirs and herbal products – both local and extended local
- hot teas, cacao & coffee
- cacao (raw chocolate) – big selection of raw chocolate products
- lunch (weekly specials)
- bulk foods (nuts, seeds & way more) –
- both local and extended local
- bulk herbs (medicinal, chinese, ayurvedic, culinary)
- prepared foods to go
- house special fermented foods (kim chi, sauerkraut, kombucha, kefir soda)
- artsy-fartsy stuff – both local and extended local
- soaps, lotions, oils – both local and extended local
- candles – both local and extended local
- essential oils
- jewelry made by Worcester’s own Dryad Design, Paul Borda!
- household products
- and lots lots more