Got a phone call today that was SO pleasant to receive. A woman called me to say she attended one of the documentary workshops I've held recently and she said she wanted to thank me because it has changed her life. She's been researching raw food and changing her diet and her own medication is dropped significantly and her blood sugar has also changed dramatically. She said it's so amazing and she can't ignore this. How cool is that! I love these kinds of phone calls and I want to hear more of them. It is so supportive to me personally. Just helps to keep me plugging away.
A heartfelt thank you to you that write me and send me feedback or call me with your stories. I love to hear them.
Many blessings to you!
- I'm grateful for my kids, who are my greatest teachers as well as gift blessings from the heavens
- I'm grateful to Matt for giving me said kids :-) - I'm also grateful he's been with me through so much
- I'm grateful for my extended family - the family that raised me along with the many aunts, uncles, cousins and grand parents that I love so much.
- I'm grateful for this life journey so far and look forward to more "travels"
- I'm grateful for my friends, old and new
- I'm grateful for all life around me, the dirt, the trees, the animals and yes, even the bugs.
- I'm grateful for the feeling of limitless possibilities
- I'm grateful for great health in my mind, heart, body, soul and spirit
- I'm grateful for the earth that is below me and the moon, stars and sky that is above me
- I'm grateful for the space and peace within me and around me as well as in others.