Serves 2 Ingredients:Instructions: Cut zucchini into rounds or just roughly chop and put into a bowl then stir in some olive oil, salt and dash of pepper. Place zucchini on Teflex dehydrator sheets and dehydrate for 1 hour at 145 degrees F. Soak sundried tomatoes with equal part water. At the end of an hour, blend the remaining ingredients in blender until smooth. Pour sauce over zucchini and stir together before serving. Serve with a salad.
- 2 large zuchini, cut into rounds or just chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups sundried tomatoes, soaked
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemarry, minced
- celtic sea salt and pepper to taste