The cat's outta the bag and other fun stuff
Wow! It's been a long time since I've written. I hope this newsletter finds you well and happy. It's June already - holy cacao! Let's give a little recap:
I also had a most interesting breathwork session. I wrote about it on the blog. This is some gooooood s&*%, this breathwork stuff... Also, a fun little book list came out of a Facebook post. Please feel free to read with us, at your own pace of course...
We have a new peep in the store named Jake. He is Cat's beau. Welcome Jake when you come in to the shop and see him. We're happy that he is here at the cafe. Cat, by the way is our sewing maven. She is a woodland faerie, too. She just recently made a custom bag for someone.
What's new in the shop? I have many more herbs online now (see picture below.) We have some new Offhand Designs bags here, local herbal creatrix Sandra Lory delivered some LOVELY herbal elixirs and I finally got my order from Health Force Nutritionals (including Elixir of the Lake). Plus new books and gee, every time I write these little newsletters, I realize how many new items I have yet to post on the website! (new flavors of Pacifica Perfume products, charcoal rounds for incense, FES flower essences and the list goes on.) *sigh* oh wells, it keeps me doing fun things…
Always check out the new products in the shop! Please keep checking back for updates.
Hours of operation
Tuesday: 10 - 6
Wednesday: 10 - 6
Thursday: 10 - 6
Friday: 12 - 6
Saturday: 12 - 4
Menu Items for this week and next:
Other Food items for sale this week and next:
- gRAWnola - $10.00/ 8 oz bag
- LORAH's lemon balls - $1.95/pkg
- Chocolate Haystacks - $2.50/pkg
- Pretty Purple Smoothie
- Witches Brew
- Pink Smoothie (Calcium Rich and full of sprouts)
- Chocolate Smoothie (Calcium/Magnesium Rich and yes, full of green sprouts!)
- Green Smoothie (Calcium, Potassium, EFAs - green nutrition!)
- Delicious Juice
- Drink Your Facial Juice
- Get your Brain On Juice
- Chocolate Violet Cake
- Good Lordy Key Lime Pie
- Berries N Creme Cake
- Hot Cacao
- Hot Teas/Coffees
- Superfood "Lattes"
- Goji Burst - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha calendula flowers, green rooibos, lemongrass, safflower petals, nettle leaves, orange peels, mango ceylon tea, goji juice
- Mellow Mint - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha spearmint, lemon balm, lemon verbena, lemon thyme, lavender, chamomile, orange peels
- Sencha Rose - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha green sencha leaf tea, nettles leaves, green rooibos, rose petals, rosehips, lavender flowers - OUT temporarily
- Acai Burst - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha lemongrass, rosehips, chickory root, fennel, hibiscus, orange peels, spearmint leaves, roses, acai juice
- Cranapple Ginseng - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha fresh hawthorne berries, dried cranberries, rosehips, hibiscus flowers, orange peels, ginseng, ginger, lavender, lemon verbena
- Power Mint - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha oatstraw, calendula, lemon balm, peppermint, lemon thyme, alfalfa leaf, wheatgrass powder, barley grass powder, spinach powder
The BLT goes down REALLY REALLY easily!
- RAWsome Wrap: Pick your potion: Sunflower Seed Cheeze, NOT Tuna, Cheddary Cheeze or Sunshine Salad. The wrap is kale or collard leaves. The filling: dollop of your choice of salad or cheeze, house kim chi, carrots, sprouts, dulse and some of the best black olives ever.
- The All (RAWll) American Burger is back: Served on onion bread with some raw "bacon" with salad sprouts and kim chee on the side.
- Nori Wrap: Pick your potion: Sunflower Seed Cheeze, NOT Tuna, Cheddary Cheeze or Sunshine Salad. The wrap is 2 nori sheets. The filling: dollop of your choice of salad or cheeze, house kim chi, carrots, sprouts, dulse and some of the best black olives ever.
- NOT Tuna Sandwich: NOT Tuna served on onion bread with salad sprouts and kim chee on the side.
- The Dipsters: Choice of Dipsters: NOT Tuna, Sunshine Salad, Sunflower Seed Cheeze or Cheddary Cheeze. Ginger Crackers will be what you use to do the dippin’! ginger crackers: flax seeds, sunflower seeds, bragg’s liquid aminos, ground ginger, garlic powder
- BLT Sandwich, Raw Style: Dehydrated eggplant "bacon," raw mayo, green sprouts on onion bread. Served with a bit of kim chi or sauerkraut.
Have you seen the inside of our cafe/store yet? Well, stop on in!
|ALERT! We are adding all our cafe products online so you can order them "to go" - give us a lunch order or a bulk order and we'll fill it for you. Let us know the approximate time that you will be picking it up and we'll have it ready for you. For now, call us or email us if you'd like to place a lunch order...802-223-2111|
New Products and Sale Items
Check out what is new and what is on sale!
Be sure to check out the calendar pages to see what is going on in our little world here.
|Everything that I sell are items that I personally use and love. That's my whole "shtick". We pride ourselves on being a "green" business (which means biodegradable/compostable packaging, among other things) and for selling local and "extended" local items! Come in and see/feel the fun colors and feel of the place. We are getting lots of compliments and thanks from many for being here in Worcester. Thank you!|
the Vermonter V-Shape nut milk bag.
Cute name, right? :-)
NEED A NUT MILK BAG?
Get your wholesale/retail nut milk bags here. Check out our hemp and nylon filtering bags.
We now have 100% compostable bags to package our bags in! As you know, it is our mission to be a sustainable company and that's not just for our business sales, but for our business practices, meaning our packaging and shipping materials.
MORE GREAT NEWS!
We now have OVAL shaped bags in both nylon and hemp! YIPPEEEE!!!!
Thank you for your RAWsome time and energy! Please contact me for information or other raw goodies (both bulk and prepared.)
In joy and in health,