Classes, workshops and great RAWgasmic food
Hoping you are well and happy!
There's lots going on, as usual. We have a LEVEL 1 class scheduled for May 7th and May 17th and workshops scheduled to be held at Hunger Mtn Coop in May and June. Please contact me if you are interested in the May 7th or May 17th class that runs from noon until 4 pm.
We've had new wholesale accounts opened up too. We're grateful to everyone large and small who buys and loves our nut milk filtering bags. Thank you - thank you!
• Friday, May 7th from noon until 4 - LEVEL 1 class.
• Monday, May 17th from noon until 4 - LEVEL 1 class.
• Monday, May 17th from 6:30 - 7:30 - Easy Tarts & Pies Workshop
Always check out the new products in the shop! Please keep checking back for updates. I promise, I'm getting the products up there! :-)
Check out my blog for recipes and other fun stuff. I've some good articles and recipes plus other fun stuff. Also keep posted with almost daily haps on Facebook.
Hours of operation
Tuesday: 10 - 6
Wednesday: 10 - 6
Thursday: 10 - 6
Friday: 12 - 6
Saturday: 12 - 4
Menu Items for this week and next:
Other Food items for sale this week and next:
- gRAWnola - $9.75/ 8 oz bag
- LORAH's lemon balls - $1.95/pkg
- Chocolate Haystacks - $2.50/pkg
- Pretty Purple Smoothie
- Witches Brew
- Pink Smoothie (Calcium Rich and full of sprouts)
- Chocolate Smoothie (Calcium/Magnesium Rich and yes, full of green sprouts!)
- Green Smoothie (Calcium, Potassium, EFAs - green nutrition!)
- Delicious Juice
- Drink Your Facial Juice
- Get your Brain On Juice
- Chocolate Velvet Cake
- Good Lord Key Lime Pie
- Berries N Creme Cake
- Hot Cacao
- Hot Teas/Coffees
- Superfood "Lattes"
- Goji Burst - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha calendula flowers, green rooibos, lemongrass, safflower petals, nettle leaves, orange peels, mango ceylon tea, goji juice
- Mellow Mint - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha spearmint, lemon balm, lemon verbena, lemon thyme, lavender, chamomile, orange peels
- Sencha Rose - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha green sencha leaf tea, nettles leaves, green rooibos, rose petals, rosehips, lavender flowers
- Acai Burst - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha lemongrass, rosehips, chickory root, fennel, hibiscus, orange peels, spearmint leaves, roses, acai juice
- Cranapple Ginseng - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha fresh hawthorne berries, dried cranberries, rosehips, hibiscus flowers, orange peels, ginseng, ginger, lavender, lemon verbena
- Power Mint - Toll a Bell Farm Kombucha oatstraw, calendula, lemon balm, peppermint, lemon thyme, alfalfa leaf, wheatgrass powder, barley grass powder, spinach powder
The BLT goes down REALLY REALLY easily!
- RAWsome Wrap: Pick your potion: Sunflower Seed Cheeze, NOT Tuna, Cheddary Cheeze or Sunshine Salad. The wrap is kale or collard leaves. The filling: dollop of your choice of salad or cheeze, house kim chi, carrots, sprouts, dulse and some of the best black olives ever.
- Nori Wrap: Pick your potion: Sunflower Seed Cheeze, NOT Tuna, Cheddary Cheeze or Sunshine Salad. The wrap is 2 nori sheets. The filling: dollop of your choice of salad or cheeze, house kim chi, carrots, sprouts, dulse and some of the best black olives ever.
- NOT Tuna Sandwich: NOT Tuna served on onion bread with salad sprouts and kim chee on the side.
- The Dipsters: Choice of Dipsters: NOT Tuna, Sunshine Salad, Sunflower Seed Cheeze or Cheddary Cheeze. Ginger Crackers will be what you use to do the dippin’! ginger crackers: flax seeds, bragg’s liquid aminos, ground ginger, garlic powder
- RAWmarkable Chili with "Sour Creme" - sprouted barley, bell peppers, red onions, corn, carrots, garlic, yellow onions, tomatoes, oranges, dates, sun-dried tomatoes, Bragg's liquid aminos, curry, cumin, italian seasoning, chili powder, cayenne. Sour creme is made from cashews, onion and sea salt.
- BLT Sandwich, Raw Style: Dehydrated eggplant "bacon," raw mayo, green sprouts on onion bread. Served with a bit of kim chi or sauerkraut.
Have you seen the inside of our cafe/store yet? Well, stop on in!
|ALERT! We are adding all our cafe products online so you can order them "to go" - give us a lunch order or a bulk order and we'll fill it for you. Let us know the approximate time that you will be picking it up and we'll have it ready for you. For now, call us or email us if you'd like to place a lunch order...802-223-2111|
New Products and Sale Items
Check out what is new and what is on sale!
Be sure to check out the calendar pages to see what is going on in our little world here.
|Everything that I sell are items that I personally use and love. That's my whole "shtick". We pride ourselves on being a "green" business (which means biodegradable/compostable packaging, among other things) and for selling local and "extended" local items! Come in and see/feel the fun colors and feel of the place. We are getting lots of compliments and thanks from many for being here in Worcester. Thank you!|
NEED A NUT MILK BAG?
Get your wholesale/retail nut milk bags here. Check out our hemp and nylon filtering bags.
We now have 100% compostable bags to package our bags in! As you know, it is our mission to be a sustainable company and that's not just for our business sales, but for our business practices, meaning our packaging and shipping materials.
MORE GREAT NEWS!
We now have OVAL shaped bags in both nylon and hemp! YIPPEEEE!!!!
Thank you for your RAWsome time and energy! Please contact me for information or other raw goodies (both bulk and prepared.)
In joy and in health,