www.goneraw.com Makes about 18 cookies "These are a soft, chewy treat. I often bring this along when traveling for a snack – also because I’ve found that even family that doesn’t eat raw requests this treat often. Adapted from a recipe in Rawvolution (I scaled down the agave as the entire cookie was a bit too sweet for my taste. Also added more raisins for texture)." from the website Ingredients
- 5 apples, cored and peeled
- 3/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 3/4 cups soaked almonds, ground in food processor
- 1 1/2 cups raisins
- 1/4 cup cinamon
- Slice half on the apples in a food processor with the slicing disk. Shred the other half.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Press the mix into 18 flat, round cookies and place them on the dehydrator sheets (should be 2 sheets, each with 3 rows of 3 cookies).
- Dehydrate at 105°F for about 24 hours. Cookies should be chewy, not dry.