Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms
Served warm out of the dehydrator, these are heavenly! These taste like a soft, breaded, cooked, stuffed mushroom.
* 14 + button mushrooms, washed and stemmed (you can use the large portobella mushrooms as well.)
* 2 cups basil
* 1 cup walnuts
* 1/2 cup pine nuts
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 3 cloves garlic
* 1/2 teaspoon Celtic sea salt
1. Place mushroom caps top side down on a plate.
2. Blend all stuffing ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
3. Scoop a small amount of stuffing into each mushroom cap.
4. Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 5-6 hours or until soft.